(via i can read)
I adore walking around in a big city where I haven’t been before. I like having a cup of coffee at the window of a bar, watch people walk by, draw some stuff and make some notes.
I should go on a city trip again. Maybe Barcelona? Or Prague!
When you are at the point of graduating, you start thinking about your future a little bit more. Or at least, I think about my future a little bit more. Most of the stuff I want to do, will be very weird for a girl who studied something in IT, and most of my dreams already existed before I made the choice of studying IT, but somehow, I will get there.
- I want to help organizing a huge festival. The most normal step for me would be a technology conference, but at the end I really want to do something in the music business.
- I want to be found on a huge stage. The people who don’t really know me, will say that this will never happen and that I’m too quiet for the job, but my close friends know that sometimes, I do crazy stuff. I already did some TMFawards dancing in Antwerp, and, I totally enjoyed it! From time to time I’m still doing crazy stuff on a stage, so I hope those stages will become bigger and bigger by the minute. By the way: I don’t want to be famous, let someone else stand in the spotlight, I just want to help them.
- I want to design something that blows people’s minds. It doesn’t have to be on the web. I adore print design as well, but I didn’t really study for it. And that also goes for furniture or clothing. Someday, you will have a wow-moment with something I made.
- I want to know all there is to know about online communication in combination with advertising. I already saw some good online campaigns, and I hope I can work on some in the future. At the end, I also want to teach others what I’ve learned, as a teacher, or as an author. Or both.
- That brings me to my writing. I want to publish something, something that people will read because they want to, not because they have to.
- I want to be a producer of a show. I want it to be a funny show, relaxed, but still, people will learn from it. People will start thinking. People will talk about it.
- Ow, and I want to be on a cover of a magazine, without people saying “Are you that girl I saw …”
The list is not complete, far from it. I want a lot of things. But at the end, all I want is that others get a wow-effect. And I want to help producing that effect. I want happy tears, I want smiling. I want to go home, cuddle on the couch and realizing that I make people happy, even if I don’t know them directly.