(via Daydream Lily)
Remember a few post back where I still needed to think about my new year’s resolutions? Well, this is it :)
2010 will be the year where I will:
- learn how to paint nails and put on make-up like a lady
- find some (lady?)friends who I can talk with until I’m dead tired
- find inner piece
- gain some weight
- do a little traveling
- go to a beauty specialist for the first time
- comment more on blogposts
- study as I’ve never studied before
- shop online (but not too much)
- be a little bit more creative
10 resolutions, they all seem rather easy and they aren’t really original, but those are the ones for me. Starting on January 1. Ending at the last day of 2010. Will I succeed? I hope so :)
I’m really looking forward to next year. This year was one of ups and downs, frankly more downs than ups, but that’s life.
I went to Denmark. I graduated. I started studying again.
I’ve lost a lot of friends. I’ve had some unexpected talks.
I know who loves me.
Somehow, this is a very difficult post for me. Yes, a tear just rolled over my cheek by thinking about the past year. It was an intense one, in a good way, as I see it now. I’ve learned a lot.